Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Jamestown?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your beloved bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours assembling the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even finished up the space with a row of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep watch of your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular audio monitor or take it to another level and use the tools at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Even though it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Jamestown, it’s a great choice when you think about the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Jamestown are perfect baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and every one of your components with a single app. This offers you versatility and reassurance as you can keep an eye on your baby from any location via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-definition images of your child. You may even review recorded clips straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually talk to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a troubled sleeper. In addition, you can utilize the talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your little one decides rest time is over and wants out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-activated alerts sent right to your phone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this feature is really for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your youngster can contact you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you see that your newborn is struggling to sleep and think it might be a bit stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can integrate another indoor camera and get access to them both with a lone home security app.
Customize Your Jamestown smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Jamestown smart home and get the peace of mind and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance equipment can offer. Call (601) 494-3394 today and learn how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.