What you should look for in a home security camera in Jamestown
Getting caught on a video recording is the last thing an invader would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are among the best components to think about as you figure out your home security system. Even though independent cameras can be beneficial when configured correctly, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your residence’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Jamestown? You’ll be pleased to know these important devices include more conveniences than previous iterations. You can watch live streams from inside cameras or warn those lurking about with built-in deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. Just open your mobile security app or touchscreen control panel and you’ll be able to direct all your cameras.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Jamestown
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your property’s defense to a higher level. These crucial parts of your security system are available with a diverse array of features including two-way audio, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a security camera that will take immediate action. If odd movement is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will appear around the camera lens and a powerful alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear footage of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will also keep their clarity when zooming in on details.
- Video storage: Check for security cameras with recording and storage cloud capabilities and the capacity to access video straight from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Jamestown are typically linked to a handy app on your smartphone. You can review real-time feeds or recorded clips and even arm or disarm your security. The Vivint App will send an update to your phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion detectors allows cameras to activate when unusual movement is detected. You’ll also receive an update on your smartphone.
- Talk to visitors or loved ones: Need to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? Modern home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient bi-directional audio so you are able to converse with anyone within range of your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor surveillance should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature gives you the chance to program the exact space you want your camera to cover. This will be helpful to limit the movement you record as you wouldn’t need alerts each time a vehicle travels by on the street.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Jamestown. The next step is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Phone (601) 494-3394 to begin or submit the form below to engage our home protection and automation professionals.